Recipes & Ideas
COOKIES AND FRILL
50g grated coconut
100g white beans rinsed
1/2 apple, peeled
1 tbsp agave syrup
1 tsp vanilla powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
50g 'dairy-free' chocolate chips (optional)
Your favourite flavor :Intense Chocolate, Bursting Berries or Refreshing Green.
- Set the oven to 175°C.
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate "chips" and your chosen Frill filling in a food processor to make the dough. Then mix chocolate chips in by hand.
- Remove from food processor and use your hands to squeeze the dough together in 1 big lump. Then take one heaped tbsp of mixture and roll into a ball. Place on baking paper and press down so that the cookie is around 1cm in height. Repeat this step until all the mixture is used.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the cookies have turned golden brown in colour. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the side.
- Then store in the fridge or freezer until it is time to serve.
- Remove chosen Frill from the freezer and allow to soften.
- Take a scoop of Frill and sandwich between two cookies, press softly so that they stick and serve directly!