Recipes & Ideas
PERSIMMON SPICED CHOCOLATE SLICE
Surrender yourself (and your loved ones) to this velvety vegan super-easy cake. Spice up Thanksgiving celebrations with this tasty yet healthy dessert. As it is gluten and dairy free there will be no regrets, promise!
Splash of oat milk (or alternative milk of choice)
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tub of Frill Intense Chocolate
2 ripe persimmons
Pinch of each spice: ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg
- Leave the Frill to defrost on the side
- Crumble the cookies and blend them with the milk and the coconut oil with a fork until you have a dough you could spread and press into the bottom of a cake tin to make the base of your cake. Place the tin in the freezer for 5 min.
- In the meantime, blend fruit, dates and spices until velvety smooth. Set aside.
- Take the tin from the freezer and start the fun part: layering! Spread Frill Intense Chocolate over the base of the cake and then pour the fruit mixture on top of it. Put back in the freezer for at least 2 hours to set (overnight for best results).
- Serve with raspberries and fresh persimmon slices
Have a sweet and warm Thanksgiving, Frill family.