Recipes & Ideas
EASTER EGG NEST WITH FRILL CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Makes 6 nests
EASTER EGG NEST
80g sprouted buckwheat
70g desicated coconut
50g raw chocolate powder
2 tbsp coconut oil melted
Generous pinch of salt
1 Tub of Intense Chocolate Frill
Chocolate Easter Eggs
- Place all the ingredients for the Easter Egg nests into a blender and mix on high until well incorporated.
- Generously grease a muffin tin with coconut oil to prevent them sticking to the pan.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture into 8 muffin cases and press the back of a teaspoon in the centre to create a nest shape.
- Place in the freezer for 60 minutes.
- Once set place on a plate and top each nest with a scoop of Frill Chocolate Ice Cream.
- Garnish with a flower and three mini Easter eggs.
- Enjoy straight away or store in an airtight container in the freezer.